Restaurant List

Even with so many restaurants in the city, I find that I draw a blank when someone asks me where I want to go for dinner. This list started as a way for my friends and me to remember restaurants that we wanted to try and ones that we wanted to remember.

Now, it has evolved into a reference guide of restaurants that I hope will help others decide where to eat. Consisting mostly of places in downtown Manhattan (because that is where I live), it is loosely divided into categories. Some have reviews or notes that I've written; others, I haven't been to yet. If a restaurant is not on there, it is because I either have not heard of it or would not go back to it.

While that may sound harsh and overly critical, it is only because I often find myself saying, 'it is a good restaurant, but...", and with so many amazing places to dine in New York, should we have to settle for a GRB? I think not.

This guide is for places that I want to try or visit again; it is not a comprehensive list of every restaurant in the city. With that said, I am always open to suggestions for new places and the opinions of others. I hope you find this list as useful as I do!

Restaurant list

No comments:

Post a Comment